· Undertake nursing duties (i.e. phlebotomy, subcutaneous/intramuscular injections, simple wound dressings)
· Perform basic triage, provide medical care and patient counselling
· Responsible for medication dispensing
· Manage patient case notes, including maintenance of a current and accurate filing system, prepare new case notes, retrieve and file back case notes.
· Chaperone doctor, prepare patients for examination as needed
· Perform administrative duties including patient registration, payments, booking of appointments, financial counselling, stock-taking and managing insurance claims.
· Ensure availability and operation of the necessary equipment (e.g. NETS/credit card, etc), supplies (e.g. medication, masks, stationery), and systems.
· Ensure a high standard of medical care and service delivery are provided and maintained.